Howl's Moving Castle Scratchbuild by Studson Studio, and why I love it.

Studson Studio does incredible work, and I think this one is my favorite so far.



So well done. An incredible tribute to a Studio Ghibli design. 

I'm a writer (although I have done some of the same kind of thing that Studson does, on a much, MUCH smaller scale) but there are principles in all of art that are the same. I watch and connect with people in lots of different creative disciplines, because I learn things that apply to my writing in all of them, and it feeds my soul.

I love to see the process of a creation going from artist to artist. Howl's Moving Castle started life in a novel, which was then adapted into a film, and now another creative has made it into a model. I love to watch a creation be loved, and not just loved, but embraced and then added to in a way that honors the work done before. There's something beautifully connective about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sundered Circle: Going Live Today

Small Good Things Are Better